“EDUSELF”… The necessary self-development empowerment education (“SDEE”) to effectively sustain humanity’s living-life success.
“PCTL” (POSITIVE CONNECTIONS TEACHING & LEARNING)” A “POSITIVE CONNECTION” optimal formality of purpose to enhance the CERTAINTY of youth success sustainability. All youth (none left behind) will LEARN-MODEL-TEACH the life-success skill of identifying and embracing life’s positive connections (people, places, things, etc.), while at the same time, identifying and distancing life’s negative connections (people, places, things, etc.)
Significantly, the “POSITIVE CONNECTION TEACHING & LEARNING” learner will become a teacher of “POSITIVE CONNECTION TEACHING & LEARNING”; the beginning of a timeless-evolving-revolving process-system with a multiplying effect.
- Timeless-Evolving-Revolving Teaching & Learning
- Providing the Edge Books & Guides
- Innovative Common-Sense Concepts
- Youth-Success Sustainability Tools & Systems
- Individual, Group, and Family Enrichment Programs
“IT” FACTOR WITHIN THE CURRICULUM
“ETSPP” (EDUSELF TOTAL SUCCESS PERFORMANCE PROGRAM) COURSE GUIDE & WORKBOOK: Is the “IT” factor within the EDUSELF CURRICULUM because…
- “IT’S” a “POSITIVE CONNECTION” optimal approach to achieve success in all aspects of life… Personal-Educational-Career-Social.
- “IT’S” comprised of four units: 1. Understanding and Building Success, 2. Building the Foundation for Success, 3. Navigating Life, and 4. Sustaining my Life-Success Plan. Each of the four units offer a lesson on “Self-preservation” that will empower learners a means to success by making one’s “SELF” better to make humanity, life, and world better. (The effect of bringing our broken world into the classroom to be fixed). Youth will LEARN-MODEL-TEACH.
- “IT” will empower all youth (none left behind) a “YES” response to a critical question… “Do you possess and adhere to a self-development & strategic life management formality of purpose to ensure and sustain your living-life success?” A “YES” response validates the emergence of a youth culture that’s… “Living life rather than being lived by life.”
- “IT” explains a “no excuse approach” for achieving success. Completion of the GUIDE & WORKBOOK will provide youth a valuable “Keepsake” (Awareness, Knowledge, Skills, Tools, Process-Systems) to effectively serve them throughout their life. They will have “NO-EXCUSE” to not go about their life in a positive way.
- Even though “ETSPP” COURSE GUIDE & WORKBOOK was originally written and recommended for youth and young adults, “IT’S” performance enhancement and success plan are universal and will effectively serve all. Significantly, the education that serves well the needs of our youth, will also serve well the needs of our youth-builders: Fixing wrong often requires fixing right to fix wrong.
- “ETSPP” COURSE GUIDE & WORKBOOK: is that “IT” factor within the curriculum’s delivery (Approach/Content) that youth credit most in their program evaluation testimonials for enhancing their behavior and performance. “IT’S” common-sense positive foundation building approach, has earned a “thumbs up” rating from both youth and youth-builders: (To read what youth and youth-builders are saying, CLICK HERE)
“THE EDUSELF EFFECT” – A “YES” response from “ALL” youth & youth-builders to the question… “Do you possess and adhere to a self-development and strategic life management formality of purpose to ensure yourself a positive and successful life?”
EMBRACE “SMART” DATA:
“ONE CHILD OF EDUCATION FAILED TODAY WHEN NO CHILD OF EDUCATION MUST FAIL TODAY”:
- It’s a number that shines a spotlight on the root of all other negative data attached to youth behavior and performance regressions: Changing the number to ZERO, will spoil the blossoming of all the other negative data (“domino Effect).
- It’s a number that will effectively tame the untamed multiple perceptions of good and bad, right and wrong, positive and negative, success and failure… that make crime and delinquency complex to explain.
- It’s a number that pushes back politics and other agendas attached to youth data: Agenda’s that lose sight of… “TRUTH + NECESSARY = EFFECTIVE”.
- It’s a number that aligns with and supports the “EYP” (EDUSELF YOUTH-BUILDING PATHWAY)…
- Aim (“A BETTER WORLD”)
- Vision (“BUILD A BETTER YOUTH BUILD A BETTER WORLD”)
- Mission (“YOUTH SUCCESS SUSTAINABILITY CERTAINTY”)
- Objective (“LEAVE NO CHILD BEHIND”)
“GOPS” (GOALS – OBJECTIVES – PERFORMANCE STANDARDS):
A solid reason for high optimism: With the emergence of EYP (EDUSELF YOUTH-BUILDING PATHWAY) will emerge the necessary “GOPS” (GOALS-OBJECTIVES-PERFORMANCE STANDARDS) to effectively rally the youth-building Aim (Better World), Vision (Better Youth Better World), Mission (Youth Success Sustainability Certainty), Objective (leave no child behind), Curriculum (EDUSELF), and Outcome Objectives (“The EDUSELF Effect”). Due to the extensive content of the “GOPS”, they are not listed in the website, however, they will be provided to those individuals and groups who partner with “EYP”. If you are considering a partnership and want to examine the “GOPS” prior to your decision, they are listed (in their entirety) in the book titled, “TES” (THE EDUSELF STORY).
To purchase a copy ($20.00 + Tax & handling).
Email: email@example.com or Write:
“ME Book Publishing
PO Box 4633
Scottsdale, AZ 85261
“TES” (THE EDUSELF STORY) is a must read by people (particularly youth and youth-builders) who lack a consistent appeasing response to a significant game-of-life changing question… “Where is the SELF of the person when the SELF of the person is needed, and is nowhere to be found?”