Will sell “PROVIDE EDGE” products and services that will align with, promote, and support the EDUSELF PRODUCTIONS, LLC…
- Aim: “A BETTER WORLD”
- Vision: “BUILD A BETTER HUMANITY BUILD A BETTER WORLD
“PROVIDE EDGE” BOOKS:
“ETSPP” (EDUSELF TOTAL SUCCESS PERFORMANCE PROGRAM) COURSE GUIDE & WORKBOOK. Cost $20.00 + Tax & Handling
Is the core resource of the EDUSELF curriculum and, its completion (front to back) by all students of EDUSELF is absolutely NECESSARY. The content is comprised of four units…
- Unit One: Understanding & Building Success
- Unit Two: Building the Foundation for Success
- Unit Three: Navigating Life/Building a Life Success Plan
- Unit Four: Sustaining My Life-Success Plan
MAXIMUM EFFORT PERFORMANCE OVERVIEW & PRESENTATION GUIDE….
Is a “POSITIVE CONNECTION TEACHING & LEARNING” overview & presentation guide; used in seminars and workshops to enhance human-development education, guidance, and training EFFECTIVENESS. The following content topics are presented….
- Topic I: Maximum Effort (Stretching the meaning of effort).
- Topic II: Awareness & Acceptance of SELF & PURPOSE (Bridging the developmental gap).
- Topic III: Mission of PURPOSE.
- Topic IV: Performance of PURPOSE.
- Topic V: The Teaching Plan.
PARENTING WITHOUT FAILURE – A “Common Sense” Approach to Successful Parenting: Cost $16.00 + Tax & Handling
MOTIVATION & SUCCESS IN…
- Child-development foundation building essentials
- EFFECTIVE parenting styles.
- EFFECTIVE strategies for enhancing the Skills of SELF (Acceptance/Permission, Awareness/Knowledge, Discovery/Development, Maintenance/Sustenance).
“TES” (THE EDUSELF STORY): Cost $20.00 + Tax & Handling
A “SELF-DEVELOPMENT CONCERT” that shines a proactive (rather than reactive) spotlight on the “POWER OF SELF” as the ultimate protection and window of opportunity for ensuring positive beginnings and positive endings. The content is comprised of five parts…
- Part One: Our Imperfect World
- Part Two: Unveiling the Truth of Blame and Resolve
- Part Three: The Emergence of EDUSELF
- Part Four: EYP (EDUSELF YOUTH BUILDING PATHWAY)
- Part Five: Conclusion of This Never-Ending Story
“PROVIDE EDGE” PROGRAMS/SERVICES:
(Individual/Group Consultation; Seminar & workshop programs; School Business In-service; Life & Sports camps, speaking engagements, etc.) Cost to be negotiated.
Program information will be more parent-oriented for a parenting program, more teacher-oriented for a program geared for educators. If the group is general… One of multi-purposes, the program format will also be general. The key-point, however, is that the performance enhancement program and its success plan is universal and will effectively serve all. The mission of purpose will be the same for all individuals and groups.
Below is a sample list of programs offered for customers to consider and inquire about:
- “ETSPP” (EDUSELF TOTAL SUCCESS PERFORMANCE PROGRAM) COURSE GUIDE & WORKBOOK: To empower program participants a FORMAL SELF-DEVELOPMENT & STRATEGIC LIFE MANAGEMENT PROCESS SYSTEM.
- “FIFTY MINUTE LESSON PLAN”: A “SELF-DEVELOPMENT CONCERT” to empower educators, how to EFFECIVELY bridge the “DEVELOPMENTAL GAP OF DESTRUCTION” between teacher and learner to enhance teaching and learning EFFECTIVENESS.
- “PAPP” (PARENTS ASSISTING PARENTS PROGRAM): A “SELF-DEVELOPMENT CONCERT” to empower parents, how to “EFFECTIVELY” bridge the “DEVELOPMENTAL GAP OF DESTRUCTION” between parent and child to enhance parenting EFFECTIVENESS.
- “MTB” (MODIFIED TEAM BUILDING): A “SELF-DEVELOPMENT CONCERT” to empower leaders of teams (business, family, sports, etc.), how to EFFECTIVELY enhance team-performance by harmonizing the develop-mental connection between the “I in Team” and “Team & Sport”.
- “FDTS” (FUTURE DAY TRANSITION SUCCESS): A “SELF-DEVELOPMENT CONCERT” to empower program participants a proactive rather than reactive response for the challenge of, “NOT BEING DEFEATED”, by life’s personal, educational, career, and social TRANSITION challenges.
- “BABY” (BUILD A BETTER YOUTH): a “SELF-DEVELOPMENT CONCERT” to empower youth and youth builders “THE BETTER WAY” to achieve, enhance and ensure youth-building EFFECTIVENESS.